Monday, July 12, 2021

2017 Heroes Convention Image Comics 25th Anniversary Jam WIP

While never the most reliable show in our stable (are any of them?) Spawnometer really derailed in May. Blame falls on both co-hosts getting swallowed up at different times so that we could never align long enough to knock the next one out. That said, Frank does all the art posts, and has had plenty of opportunities to maintain the blog on that front. But hey, it wouldn't be an Image Comics project without interminable, unexplained delays, right? I had a kid and moved back to the Philippines after proposing to my girlfriend via a three page comic strip while building a recording studio for my band! What do you want from me?

As an apology, let me finally offer the incomplete jam where it was left at the end of Heroes Con. This is far from the finished piece, as you'll begin to see next week, but so far as what got done at the con, this is fully representative. It's a shoddy photo though. I'm going to try to pin Fix down and do a few episodes in coming weeks to hopefully return to a regular schedule in August. So, from one "A" month to another?

No comments:

Post a Comment