Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Spawnometer 0:0:2:7: Trencher (featuring Mr. Monster)

Spawn #27
& Trencher #1-5 (1993)
& Doc Stearn...Mr. Monster (1946-1991)


Listener Discretion Advised

iTunesSpotifyShoutEngineInternet ArchiveMP3

Spawn #27

by Todd McFarlane & Greg Capullo & thanks to Kevin Conrad

"Cursed"
Dedicated To: John Buscema
I'll prove worthy of your empire. I can't begin to know your great plans, Lord, but I must profess that it does confuse me. I'm forced to use technology from the secular world. I've spent the majority of my fortune preparing for your kingdom. Why do you forsake me?

Chapel killed Bobby to get at me. He was just an innocent victim... LIVE!

Blasphemer! BLASPHEMER!

Triumph Comics #31 (Bell Features, 1946)

by Fred Kelly

...This is the work for me... I'm going to spend my life tracking down these weird creatures!! That last encounter banged me up a bit, I'd better design some kind of uniform for protection... light chain-mail would be the best bet!!

Vanguard Illustrated #7 (Pacific Comics, 1984)
Doc Stearn...Mr. Monster (Eclipse Comics, 1985)
Doc Stearn...Mr. Monster Volume 2 (Dark Horse Comics, 1988)

by Michael T. Gilbert & company

From time to time in this imperfect world, strange creatures are born... TWISTED... WARPED... abominations from Hell!! Mr. Monster has dedicated his life to finding them... AND DESTROYING THEM!!

Trencher #1-4 (1993)

by Keith Giffen

grunt


Image is Everything


Promotional Material

  • I Can Talk Kayfabe: Join longtime pro wrestling fans Shawn Marek and Joe Todaro as they take a candid look back at the pro wrestling magazines from yesteryear.
  • What the Hops Podcast: A Buffalo Podcast talking about the Buffalo Beer Scene and WTH we feel like!
  • Radioactive Lounge: Australia's premiere comics and pop culture podcast.

Spawning Ground


Al Simmons, Blackball Comics, Bobby, Boots, Chapel, Cyan, Greg Capullo, Keith Giffen, Michael T. Gilbert, Mr. Monster, Simon Bisley, Spawn, Spawn Podcast, Supreme, Terry Fitzgerald, Trencher, The Curse, The Violator, Todd McFarlane, Wanda Blake,

No comments:

Post a Comment