Sunday, November 15, 2020

Spawnometer 0:0:2:8: Shadowhawk II

Spawn #28
& Shadowhawk #5-7 (1993)


Listener Discretion Advised

iTunesSpotifyShoutEngineInternet ArchiveMP3

Spawn #28

by Todd McFarlane & Greg Capullo & thanks to Kevin Conrad

"Protector"
Dedicated To: Terry Austin
I've seen the error of my ways. Relied far too heavily on The Lord. He's forsaken me. I understand that now. Even after all I've given of myself, I shall never enter His kingdom. So I cast away my allegiance.

I must be crazy. Didn't like having to lie to Terry about where I was going, but he'd have never let me go alone. The dumb thing is, he'd've been right. The chances of me being able to find the Spawn are pretty remote... But he's got the answers to some very serious questions. Like... who tried to kill my husband?

I'M KING HERE!

Shadowhawk II #1-3 (1993)

by Jim Valentino

The Secret Revealed
Been gone for only six weeks... just long enough for the wounds to heal from my fight with The Dragon... and some punk kid has usurped by turf!

I'm not a super-hero. I stop violent crime. I'm not into common robbery.

There's a guy out there that I might have inspired... killing Black men...


Image is Everything


Promotional Material

  • Social Distance Warrior Podcast: Mark Blair and Company will discuss activities, hobbies, and other past times to aid you in your quest for Social Distance.
  • Fade Out: A podcast examining the final films of Hollywood's brightest lights.
  • Into The Knight: A podcast by your good friends Rey and Connor, dedicated to everything Moon Knight!

Spawning Ground


Al Simmons, Chapel, Jim Valentino, Shadowhawk, Spawn, Spawn Podcast, Terry Fitzgerald, Todd McFarlane, Wanda Blake,

No comments:

Post a Comment