Sunday, August 1, 2021

Image Comics 25th Anniversary Jam Julie Winters & Friends process detail by Evan Dorkin

"Hey, just wanted to let you know I've been working on the piece. I wanted to know if there were any Image characters you might have wanted thrown into dead spaces as I fill things up. I can find reference online, but if there's a specific look/era/costume for a character, I'll need to be pointed in the right direction."
"I can connect the lines where needed on other stuff, no problem. We can talk about coloring when the inks are done so you can make decisions based on that."
"I wanted to check up on characters to fill it out with, because I have some space. As you can see so far I've included The Jungle Queen/Julie, She-Dragon, Boof and two Bruise Crew members, Bomb Queen and Trencher."

No comments:

Post a Comment