Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Spawnometer 0:0:0:4: Shadowhawk

Spawn #4 & Shadowhawk


Listener Discretion Advised

iTunesStitcherShoutEngineInternet ArchiveMP3

Spawn #4 by Todd McFarlane

"Questions," Part 4
Dedicated To: Joe Shuster
Who gave you such powers?! Since when do humans begin to rate? They've always been too fragile for this!

Spawn continues his silence, for what does a man say to an offspring of the pits of Hell?

You have failed miserably! It is incompetents like you that make my battle against GOD so laborious!

Shadowhawk #1-4 (1992) by Jim Valentino

Out of the Shadows
His spinal column snaps like a twig. You are SHADOWHAWK... and you're taking back the night!

God, I love my job! The sweet fragrance of flickering flame! The bloom of the billowing smoke! The screams of the recently domestically displaced! All are like music to the ears of-- ARSON!

I still hunger. I must eat. Please forgive me.


Image is Everything


Promotional Material


Spawning Ground



No comments:

Post a Comment